Our Cut to Order Solid Reclaimed Wood Flooring
Solid wood is just that. One piece of flooring that is milled from lumber. It comes in a variety of widths, from 2 1/4″ to 8″ or wider. It also comes in different thicknesses: 3/4″ is the standard, but you can also find “thin profile” solid that is 5/16″ thick.
Advantages of installing Solid Reclaimed Wood Flooring:
- Solid hardwood has a more substantial hand. It feels more solid and secure when walking on it
- Solid hardwood has a more authentic, less predictable look
- Solid hardwood can be sanded and refinished many times over the course of its life
- Solid hardwood can be re-stained in any tone as desired
- Solid hardwood holds its value over time more so than a Pre Engineered product might